I'm passionate about delivering products that shape people's lives in meaningful ways and build bridges between cultures. My career has spanned 3 continents, includes 16+ years in IT as both a technologist and social scientist, and my work leads to a better understanding of who we are as humans through our interactions with technology. I bring a strong analytical yet humanistic approach to my work, with the goal of making a positive social change through every project I undertake.
DR. DÉDÉ TETSUBAYASHI
Product Inclusion Strategist & Tech Ethicist
I'm thrilled to invite you to explore my work, skills and professional experience, and learn more about me. A born go-getter, I contribute 100% to every project I take on. It's my firm belief that a good challenge is a great way to develop and improve, which is why I seek out new challenges in the professional realm as well as in my personal life.
Take a moment to look around, and contact me directly to learn more!
What I do
I lead human-centered digital transformations such as product development and product strategy. My toolkit essentials are design research, user experience (UX)/ customer experience (CX) to create and deliver meaningful products and experiences that bridge the human to computer interactions through technologies such as machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR). I’m a seasoned product leader with 16+ years experience bringing award winning products to multiple international markets in highly competitive industries spanning Security & Governance, High Tech, FinTech, HealthTech, EdTech, Gaming, and Consumer Product.
As my career has spanned three continents, I have become a builder and leader of effective multi-cultural and cross-functional teams.
Client management includes:
• Engineering team management (local and offshore)
• Cross-functional Technical Project Management
• Product management (definition, strategy, roadmap, positioning)
• User Experience (UX) research (usability, A/B testing, personas)
• Requirements gathering and solutions design
• Client engagement (pitch through final delivery)
• Software deployment for mobile and non-mobile platforms
• Event management (hackathons, startup weekend type events)
• SCRUM/Agile management
• ISO and other security certification projects
• Product Relevancy / Cultural Relevancy
• Product Management
• Product Marketing
• Product Strategy
• Partner Relations
• Business Development
• Fluent Japanese, English, French, Mina and Ewe; Basic Spanish and German